Backlog - an accumulation of something, esp. uncompleted work or matters that need to be dealt with.




I really need to put something up

*Chuck-Chucks Bracelet -  here, JEFFREY CAMPBELL COLTRANE - here

Happy belated Valentine's Day to all of you, but before you get too happy, I didn't actually photograph my outfit from yesterday. I know, I know. Everyone is letting out a collective sigh and cursing at me in their minds. I spent most of my day sitting in the office working, and smiling and dancing my ass off because one of our clients is super awesome and is going to take a look at my writing portfolio. I wore a red dress – of course – with a matching lip and my trusty black tights and fashion union boots. It's the same dress I wore for the family Christmas party and that's featured in my first lookbook video on my channel. This post is just a preview of the post that's going up tomorrow. I've been meaning to do a review of the Chuck Chucks bracelet I'm wearing in the first picture, but I didn't know exactly what to pair it with. The bottom pictures are from the day before yesterday when I decided to get in touch with my inner schoolgirl. The vintage Levi's jacket I found at the thrift store last Monday along with the schoolgirl dress. I decided to pair it with a simple white button down, black leggings, and long red socks because I've been watching way too many Kdramas lately. The shoes are the same Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane's that I found at Wasteland in San Francisco. I still can't get over the leather with silver hardware and sleek cutout detailing. Also, you've probably noticed a trend going on in my last few outfit posts regarding my lipstick color. Ten point to whoever guesses what my favorite lip color is! Bye my little cottontails, and I'll see you all tomorrow.



001 003

2 comments: