"A boy who won't be good might just as well be made of wood." Blue Fairy, Pinocchio (1940)
It’s been a while since I updated you guys, so I better get to it.
1. I’m currently transitioning into veganism.
2. I just completed mid-terms.
3. I picked out the new point and shoot camera I’m upgrading to, and giving Mother Dear the old one.
4. I actually made a few friends.
5. I found someone I like.
6. I’m wearing my fabulous outfits to class every day.
7. I have the most amazing teachers ever, and they’re all female.
8. I’ve become a feminist.
9. I’m probably going to be wearing my hair in an afro starting next month.
I have a few posts planned for the coming weeks, and I’m really excited about them. One of them is going to be talking about my obsession with menswear for the autumn and winter months. I won’t get too much into it, but it’s going to be talking about breaking gender roles, and why it’s okay to wear menswear too. I’ll talk to you guys in the next one, and have a great day.